For event managers
For your event, we will
- Obtain official recognition by Customs of your event
- Provide customs and transportation information for your exhibitor manuals
- Provide competitive transportation quotes and make transportation arrangements to move your goods and/or your exhibitors goods to and from the event
- Assist you and your exhibitors with document completion
- Have a customs specialist on site or on call for the entire duration of your event
- Facilitate on site customs clearance of goods
- For items sold or given away at the event, we will consult with you on any applicable duties and taxes
- Access our staff 24 hours a day, 7 days a week without exception.
- Contact the Mendelssohn Event Logistics sales team for a template and guidance to complete the customs recognition letter that officially registers your event
- Once the letter is complete, forward it to us
- Upon receipt of event recognition by Customs, we will assign a coordinator for your event
- The coordinator will contact you and your exhibitors to ensure that all customs and transportation arrangements are in order.